Pend Oreille CD seeks District Manager September 12, 2020
This recruitment notice opens on September 16, 2020 and closes at 5:00 pm Pacific on September 30, 2020.
Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $50,000.00 -$60,000.00 per annum (depending on qualifications)
- Retirement plan (PERS) including employer match through the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems.
- Medical insurance premiums through the public Washington State Health Care Authority/Employee Benefit Board paid at a rate of 60% (employee only).
- Premiums for a single membership to the Camas Center for Community Wellness paid at a rate of 100%.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
- This is a FLSA exempt position.
Due Date: by 5:00 p.m. on September 30, 2020
General Description of Duties/Responsibilities: The District Manager is responsible for overall management of the District, supervision of district employees and satisfaction of district clients.
The District Manager provides administrative leadership to assist the Board of Supervisors with the coordination, management and administration of conservation programs throughout the District. The District Manager ensures that all District functions are managed, and services provided in accordance with applicable local, state and federal laws, regulations and policies.
The measure of success is the proactive delivery of services to private landowners and the general public in a professional, efficient and productive manner leading to the conservation of local natural resources consistent with the mission and goals of the District. The successful candidate must be able to work productively with a diverse community of clients, partners, community organizations and government agencies. The position reports directly to the Board of Supervisors.
Go to: www.pocd.org for the full position description and application details.